Accountant RM (2/2017)
Science and Technology House- Birzeit
- Perform the daily financial accounting of the organization’s projects and administrative expenses.
- Liaise with procurement.
- Liaise with Al Nayzak authorized banks.
- Review all claims submitted by contractors and projects for approval, in compliance with the terms of the relevant contracts and budgets.
- Prepare payments and claims reimbursement for approval with supporting documents as required by the financial and administrative standards of the organization.
- Conduct reconciliation of bank accounts at the end of each month.
- Process Staff salaries, allowances, etc.
- Register all financial transactions in the accounting system and maintain accounting records according to agreed standards.
- Facilitate the work of external and internal auditors.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or any related specialization.
· At least two years’ relevant work experience, preferably in Local/ International NGO.
· Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office.
· Excellent command in English.
· Ability to work on the accounting applications.
Minimum Skills and Attributes
·Have sense of initiative and ownership.
· Financial reports writing.
·Be well-organized and has a high degree of attention to details.
·Good personal, communication and team coordination skills.
·Excellent organizational skills and time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
Job percentage: Full-time job.
Location: Science and Technology House- Birzeit, Old city.
Professionals who possess the minimum requirements are encouraged to apply online on Al Nayzak website http://www.alnayzak.org/jobs before May 31, 2017, indicating the vacancy number and title.