- Applicants must be working in one of the Palestinian schools in the West Bank, Jerusalem or Gaza.
- Each applicant must submit one project only.
- Submitted projects must be individual projects (one teacher per project).
- Projects should be applicable and not theoretical, a prototype is required for the final phase.
- Submitted projects must not have participated in any previous exhibitions or contests, and must not participate in any other exhibitions or contents for the year 2015/2016.
- Applicant must commit to the whole program process, and show willingness to attend all meetings and training sessions.
- Submitted projects must be addressing topics in the fields of science, technology or mathematics, and should be suitable for grade 7 and above
- Submitted projects must be practical and not theoretic, and must be suitable for development of prototype during the final stages of the project.